The Top 5 Reasons to Honeymoon in Morocco
Honeymoon in Morocco – The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Morocco Travel For Your Dream Honeymoon Destination, a Luxury Travel Experience
A Honeymoon is the most special and trips of a life time that requires a keen combnation of relaxation, discovery and a bit of culture. At Morocco Travel we can guide help you create a customized Luxury Honeymoon in Morocco that will leave you with a lifelong memory. A Luxury Honeymoon in Morocco will allow you to discover a unique culture and also relax at boutique riads, shop in the old cities and enjoy Moroccan traditional spas and hammmams. On a Honeymoon in Morocco you can choose either an Imperial Cities visit for One Week or spend more time up to 10 Days to Two weeks visiting the Roman Ruins and Mosaics in Volubilis, taking a Romantic Trek in the Sahara Desert’s Sand Dunes by camel, discover Berber Villages and the ancient cities of Fes. On a Morocco Honeymoon you will be whisked off to a quiet and tranquil Moroccan Boutique Riad that boasts lush green gardens, trickling marble fountains and exotic flora and fauna. A private Morocco Honeymoon is a luxury worth including in your wedding budget when planning. Morocco as a Luxury Honeymoon Destination will be the dream vacation of a lifetime.
Morocco is a cold country with a hot sun and boasts 300+ days of sunshine each year. This guarantees a Luxury Morocco Honeymoon with perfect weather. Morocco is one of the most fascinating and romantic destinations in the world. Just 7 ½ hours from New York City, Morocco offers honeymooners and newlyweds the advantage of a reasonable Morocco Travel journey and a quick arrival to your destination city within Morocco.
The Top 5 Reasons to Travel to Honeymoon in Morocco are:
1. Morocco guarantees great weather, beautiful sunrises and starlit sunsets
2. Morocco has some of the world best cuisine and Moroccan dining can be done at some of the most elegant restaurants that include live entertainment
3. Morocco is only 7 ½ hours from New York City and offers Morocco Luxury first class flight accommodations
4. Morocco has some of the worlds’ finest Moroccan Hotels
5. Morocco is a place you can easily get lost allowing for a Morocco Honeymoon Dream Vacation and experience
As a Luxury destination for a Honeymoon, Morocco offers a wide variety of activities for adventurous newlyweds who want to truly have a Morocco Travel experience and for those who prefer to relax on a Morocco Honeymoon.
Some of the Morocco Honeymoon Adventure Experiences are:
– Camel Trekking Tour in the Sahara Desert of Merzouga across the Erg Chebbi Dunes
– Horseback riding tour by the seaside town of Essaouira
– Hiking Mount Djbel Toukbal in Imlil, the Moroccan Kilamanjaro equivalent
– Exploring by foot across Morocco’s Draa Valley, the Dades Valley and onto Berber Villages in the High Atlas Mountains
Some of the Morocco Honeymoon Romantic & Relaxation Experiences & Moroccan Hotspots are:
– Romantic Morocco Hotels: Enjoy your stay in a Romantic Morocco Hotel such as Amanjana, La Mammonia, Le Maison Arabe, Riad Kasbah Tamadot, Le Jardin De La Koutoubia or Riad Farnatchi. These Morocco Hotels will provide you with the spirit of Moroccan hospitality, luxurious and contemporary amenities, the finest Moroccan cuisine.
– The blue and whitewashed quiet city of Chefchaouen, Morocco where you can get lost in the old Moroccan medina and dine on some of the best goat cheese in the world.
– Shop the Souks of Morocco in a quiet town such as Taradount where you can shop for hand woven carpets, silver jewelry, and pottery in this peaceful Berber city tat is often referred to the sister-city of Marrakesh.
– Explore a Marrakesh Spa and spend the day having a rose water, almond or orange water massage.
The best Tailor Made Morocco Honeymoons are a One Week Tour or a Two Week Tour that include visiting popular cities like Casablanca, Marrakesh, Essaouira, Chefchaouen, Fes, Fez, Meknes, Volubilis, Rabat and the Sahara Desert. A Luxury Morocco Honeymoon at one of the beautiful beaches in Essaouira, Agadir or Moulay Bousslam is also an opportunity to enjoy the seaside for relaxation or for water sports. A Honeymoon in Morocco is a romantic one to consider as Morocco will captivate with its variety of Mountain, Desert, City and Village scenery that make it the perfect Honeymoon destination.
Whatever culture or country you are from a Luxury Honeymoon in Morocco is something worthy of great consideration. As a Morocco Travel Agency, Travel Exploration can help you plan a Luxury Morocco Honeymoon. Come Travel to Morocco With Us!