From the Atlas Mountains to the Atlantic Coast and from the Great Sahara Desert to Imperial Marrakech, Morocco offers a wide range of things to do. Adventure activities in Morocco offer travelers the opportunity experience another dimension of during a Morocco Private Tour. Travel Exploration has created partnerships with cooperatives and local experts for Morocco travelers to participate in that will enrich their private tour experience.
Glide across the High Atlas on zipline with your family or rise early to take in the Moroccan sunrise via a hot air balloon ride. Explore birdwatching in Sidi Boughaba or in the grand lagoon of Oualidia. Escape the bustling city of Marrakech for the day to visit the palmerie for a lesson of Falconry with some of Morocco’s most regal birds and their masters. Discover magnificent food-markets and try your hand at a Cooking Class with a Dadaa Chef or go deep into the heart of the medina on a Fes Food Tour. Visit a winery in Meknes and savor local cheeses in the hills of Fes. Participate in Tasting Marrakech, a guided dinner excursion in Djemma El Fna Square or bake bread with the Berbers. Join in to create your own designs ast a Fes Pottery Cooperative for half day and learn about the ancient Fasis pottery traditions. If all this is not enough to wet your palette then head off the Desert where you can quad-bike in the Erg Chebbi Dunes and sand board across the Sahara at Sunset.
10 Best Things to Do in Morocco:
1. Quad Biking in the Sahara Desert – Quad bike across the Sahara Desert or Essaouira’s Atlantic Coast. Perfect for the active traveler.
2. Sandboarding in the Sahara Desert – Sandboarding in the Moroccan Sahara Desert. Ideal for families and the active traveler.
3. Bird Watching Sidki Boughaba & Oualidia – Morocco is the perfect climate for the serious birdwatcher.
4. Hot Air Balloon over Marrakech – An excursion at sunrise over the High Atlas Mountains in Marrakech.
5. Falconry Morocco – Discover falcons and rare Moroccan Royal Birds in the Marrakech Palmeraie.
6. Fes Food Tour – A Souk Tasting Trail in Fes led by a Moroccan hostess. Morocco’s ideal culinary adventure for foodies.
7. Cooking Class Marrakech – The best Cooking Class in Marrakech, led by a traditional Dada Chef. A four hour experience for foodies.
8. Zipline Across the Atlas – Zip-line across the Altas Mountains near Toubkal National Park.
9. Wine Tasting Morocco – A Boutique Wine Tasting Tour. Visit Moroccan vineyards in the Meknes region.
10. Zellij & Pottery Design Tour – Try your hand at making traditional Moroccan pottery and zellij tile in Fes.
Travel Exploration specializes in Morocco Travel. We provide Tours and travel opportunities to Morocco for the independent traveler and tailor-made tours for families and groups with a distinctly unique flavor. From Morocco’s Seven Imperial Cities, to the Magical Sahara Travel Exploration offers a captivating experience that will inspire you. At Travel Exploration we guarantee that you will discover the best of Morocco! Call Travel Exploration at 1 (800) 787-8806 or + 1 (212) 618882681 and let’s book a tour to Morocco for you today.