Djemaa El Fna Square is in the heart of Marrakesh, Morocco is like no where else on earth, and an adventure not to be missed after dusk. Courageous travelers in Morocco will definitely want to eat in the Djemaa El Fna Square. Tourists can avoid any chance of illness simply by sticking to foods that are actually cooked in front of them, and passed over to be eaten off of a clean paper. The Moroccan family in the photo above is waiting for their main course to come out of the cooking pot in front of them.Whether you choose to eat or not, just a stroll through the Djemaa El Fna Square in the evening can provide some very unique photo opportunities.
Tag: Authentic Morocco Tours
When considering a vacation or holiday to Morocco choosing an Authentic Morocco Tour company such as Travel Exploration Morocco that offers Testimonials and Trip Advice is an important way to begin planning a Morocco travel journey. When choosing a Morocco Travel Agency some of the most important things to consider are:
1. Reputation of the Morocco travel agency you choose. Ask for references and Morocco Testimonials to be sure you are traveling through a reputable Morocco Tour Operator.
2. The Morocco Travel Director’s experience and ability to offer you on the spot travel advice.
3. Authentic Morocco Tour Testimonials written by those who have traveled to Morocco with the agency you choose.
4. The rate of response to your Morocco travel requests by the Morocco Travel Agency.
5. Flexible and varied Morocco Tour itineraries and Morocco Travel activities that meet your holiday needs.
6. A varied offering of quality 3, 4 and 5 Star Morocco accommodations such as Marrakech Riads, Fes Riads, Ouarzazate Riads or Morocco Hotels that fit your budget.
7. ASTA Membership- The American Associate of Travel Agencies offers online references for quality Morocco Tour Operators and Morocco Travel Agencies. Make sure you travel with an agency that is a member of ASTA.