The bustling red terracotta colored city of Marrakech is dotted with magnificent views of the…
Tag: Ourika Valley
Canyoning is an adventure activity which involves walking, scrambling, sliding, wading, jumping and abseiling down a canyon or gorge, and can be experienced almost year round in Morocco. You can spend a halfday or more canyoning in the Ourika Valley, only 45 minutes drive from Marrakech. Sliding down stunning waterfalls, and cliffs and traverse gorges and ravines is part of an Ouirka Valley exceptional Canyoning adventure. Canyoning is perfect for families traveling to Morocco for a private tour and serves as adventurous way to enjoy the countryside. To canyon in Ourika you need to be fit and to have be open to participating in sports that involve heights.
Morocco is a trekker’s paradise with its diverse scenery and various levels of difficulty. With hundreds of miles to cover and many trekking paths in every region Morocco is a top choice for those looking to experience a trekking adventure. The best regions to trek in Morocco are the High Atlas, Anti Atlas, and the Great North. In the High Atlas you can climb a mountain or walk in the Ourika Valley or in the beautiful village of Ouirgane gateway to scenic walks in the fields and forests of the Toubkal National Park and meet the local Berber people in their villages . To have these trekking opportunities so close to Europe means that a world of adventure awaits you with snow capped mountain peaks like Jebel Toubkal at 4167 meter canyons, rivers and waterfalls and the forests in the National Parks with their wildlife. If you want a day’s walk from the village of Azimiz or a ten day trek with an English speaking guide, these can be easily arranged and pre booked during a tailor made private trekking tour to Morocco.
In the village of Tnine in the Ourika valley Nectarome has an organic garden with aromatic plants and medicinal herbs where their products are created and a shop selling a range of soaps, shampoos aroma therapy and massage oils. There are also several outlets in Marrakech and Casablanca. The company has a team of experts in essential oils and pharmacy.
Feng Shui Your Way to Morocco for an eight-day retreat with best selling author Jayme Barrett. Experience how the laws of energy can be utilized to enhance your life. A Feng Shui travel retreat is an ideal way to discover Morocco’s great spaces within the “red hamra” city of Marrakech, the Ourika Valley and seaside Essaouira.
Morocco’s Ourika Valley is one of the most charming places to visit if you’re looking for a one-day excursion from Marrakech to escape the heat or are in need to go for a long hike. The Ourika Valley is located just an hour outside the heart of Marrakech and boasts lush green gardens, several lakes and the famous Setti Fatma Waterfalls.
When considering a vacation or holiday to Morocco choosing an Authentic Morocco Tour company such as Travel Exploration Morocco that offers Testimonials and Trip Advice is an important way to begin planning a Morocco travel journey. When choosing a Morocco Travel Agency some of the most important things to consider are:
1. Reputation of the Morocco travel agency you choose. Ask for references and Morocco Testimonials to be sure you are traveling through a reputable Morocco Tour Operator.
2. The Morocco Travel Director’s experience and ability to offer you on the spot travel advice.
3. Authentic Morocco Tour Testimonials written by those who have traveled to Morocco with the agency you choose.
4. The rate of response to your Morocco travel requests by the Morocco Travel Agency.
5. Flexible and varied Morocco Tour itineraries and Morocco Travel activities that meet your holiday needs.
6. A varied offering of quality 3, 4 and 5 Star Morocco accommodations such as Marrakech Riads, Fes Riads, Ouarzazate Riads or Morocco Hotels that fit your budget.
7. ASTA Membership- The American Associate of Travel Agencies offers online references for quality Morocco Tour Operators and Morocco Travel Agencies. Make sure you travel with an agency that is a member of ASTA.
Traveling to Morocco for a Morocco Holiday, Customized Tour or a Private Travel experience through a Morocco Travel Agency will ensure that you discover the best of Morocco. With a population of nearly 34 million of Arabs, Berbers and Foreigners, Morocco offers some of the most exciting and cultural Morocco Travel opportunities. Morocco offers a taste of exotica for travelers who are interested in discovering varied landscapes from the Dades Valley to the High Atlas Toukbal Mountains and from the Sahara Desert to the Imperial Cities of Marrakech, Fes, Casablanca and Meknes.