While travel to Morocco has come to a near standstill during the coronavirus pandemic, it is possible to visit Marrakech, one of the country’s most sought after cities, within mere seconds. Our Marrakech Virtual Tour enables you to become an armchair traveler with the blink of an eye while exploring the Marrakech medina and its’ hidden treasures. You may use the map of the Marrakech Medina and our Top 8 Secret Places as your guide, then click on the images for a virtual video tour.
The UNESCO certified Jemma El Fna Square situated in the Marrakech medina is a destination on every traveler’s list visiting the Red City. In addition to the snake charmers, musicians, storytellers, henna artists, and food sellers filling Jemma el Fna, the site is connected to hundreds of fascinating artisan shops, cafes, historical sites, and other hidden gems. Enjoy a virtual tour of the top 8 sites not to miss in the Marrakech medina.
Marrakech Highlights: Top 8 Secret Places In Fes
1. Tangia, Djemma El Fna: Famous Local Cuisine in the UNESCO certified square.
2. La Maison Arabe: Best Moroccan Restaurant in the Medina with an adjoint cooking school.
3. Le Jardin Secret: Elegant 19th-century palace complex located inside the medina, with traditional Islamic gardens and onsite shop and cafe.
4. Mandala Society: A family-owned business in the heart of Djemma el Fna serving fresh, tasty, and healthy fish, vegetarian, and vegan meals.
5. El Bahia Palace: 19th-century palace with beautiful gardens.
6. Ben Youssef Medersa: One of the largest historical Islamic colleges in Morocco.
7. Art Ouarzazate: Artisanal Fashion & Accessories Shopping Destination in the Medina.
8. Museum of Moroccan Photography: houses a permanent collection and offers rotating exhibitions.