Feng Shui Your Way to Morocco for an eight-day retreat with best selling author Jayme Barrett. Experience how the laws of energy can be utilized to enhance your life. A Feng Shui travel retreat is an ideal way to discover Morocco’s great spaces within the “red hamra” city of Marrakech, the Ourika Valley and seaside Essaouira.
Feng shui is a Chinese system of geomancy believed to use the laws of both Heaven and Earth to help one improve life by receiving positive energy. The term feng shui literally translates as “wind-water” in English. Historically, feng shui was widely used to orient buildings—often spiritually significant structures such as tombs, but also dwellings and other structures—in an auspicious manner.
This Morocco retreat with Feng Shui expert Jaymee Barrett pays homage to the practice of Feng Shui in culminating the wind-water intention through private group teachings and activities. Participants can anticipate enjoying two Feng Shui workshops, two energy/life-enhancement classes and one manifestation & meditatation class taught exclusively by Jayme.
The retreat will take place in an 18th century Moroccan Riad courtyard in the heart of the Marrakech medina. Amenities and unique experiences include a daily yoga practice, walks in the Ourika Valley, shopping in the souks for Moroccan decor, a visit to the North African coastal town of Essaoauira, endless opportunities to dine on Moroccan delicacies plus a Moroccan cooking workshop and Spa treatments.
The Feng Shui Morocco retreat also offers free time to explore on your own in Marrakech and its surrounding areas. A visit to the Marrakech Majorelle Gardens designed by Jacque Majorelle and its newly reopened Museum that showcases Berber jewelry and clothing traditions should be top on the list. Relish at sunset with Cocktails at La Mamounia Hotel & Gardens or take an extension trip to the Great South. An extension trip to the Great South includes an overnight camel trek in the Sahara Desert’s Erg Chebbi Dunes, bread baking, henna time and lunch with a Berber family plus a full day visit to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah and the regions old Ksars.
Top 5 Feng Shui Morocco Travel Keepsakes Compliments of Jayme Barrett:
1. Create an intention for your voyage. This means not only earmarking a guidebook for the best museums or restaurants, but also envisioning what you want to experience and explore and bring home, spiritually, from the trip.
2. Buy from local craftsman and artisans. Supporting their creativity and offering a fare price is good karma. Also, it’s better to own hand-made objects such as woven baskets and rugs. They contain life force energy, as opposed to machine-made objects.
3. Remember what you want to manifest in your life, and find mementos that represent your passions and desires. For example, to boost romance, buy in pairs, such as two candlesticks, pictures or figurines. To encourage fertility and pregnancy, find a hand-made doll crafted by a loving mother. To increase spirituality, bring home a religious relic or statue. To boost wealth, buy a special gold box to house your written intentions. Before you can apply good feng shui you must know what you want to manifest in your life.
4. Look for stones and shells that contain nature’s healing energy.
5. Choose items you absolutely love. Don’t buy something because you think you “should.”
About Author, Jayme Barrett:
As seen on “The Today Show, best-selling author Jayme Barrett is a leading authority on Feng Shui living and personal fulfillment. Jayme empowers individuals to design their lives for increased balance, energy and motivation. Jayme’s book, “Feng Shui Your Life” is the #1 most popular feng shui book. Barett’s clients include Hollywood actors, TV directors, successful fashion designers and movie executives, attorneys, hotels and spa owners. Barrett has been featured in magazines including Body + Soul, Self Magazine, Health, ELLE, Woman’s World, Redbook, First for Women, Parents, Healing Lifestyles and Spas, Delicious Living, The Nest, Every Day with Rachael Ray, American Spa and Healthy Living Magazine. Jayme Barrett resides with her husband in Los Angeles, California.
Feng Shui Your Way to Marrakech, Morocco Retreat Information can be found at http://jaymebarrett.com/blog
For more information on how to Feng shui Your Way to Morocco
Travel Exploration specializes in Morocco Travel. We provide Tours and travel opportunities to Morocco for the independent traveler and tailor-made tours for families and groups with a distinctly unique flavor. From Morocco’s Seven Imperial Cities, to the Magical Sahara Travel Exploration offers a captivating experience that will inspire you. At Travel Exploration we guarantee that you will discover the best of Morocco! Call Travel Exploration at 1 (800) 787-8806 or 1 (212)618-8861 and let’s book a tour to Morocco for you today.
Feng Shui, Feng Shui Marrakech retreat, Feng Shui Morocco, Feng Shui Morocco Travel Keepsakes, Jayme Barrett, Best selling author Jayme Barrett, Jayme Barrett Today Show, Feng Shui living, Marrakech, Ourika Valley, Essaouira, Riads in Marrakech, Sahara Desert